How it works
- Top chefs and chocolatiers sign up to make a one-off box of chocolates to help us raise money for Galvin’s Chance.
- You can then bid for these delicious creations in our special Valentine’s auction on 26th January – 5th February 2018.
- Ahead of the auction we share each chef and chocolatier’s description for their boxes so you can pick your favourites.
- Valrhona, who wonderfully supports Chocs for Chance, supplies our chefs and chocolatiers with all the chocolate they need to melt down and create their unique creations.
- Once our auction goes live, you have ten days to bid, bid and keep bidding for your favourites.
- If you are one of the lucky winners of a box of chocolates, you will be notified and we deliver your box by courier in time for Valentine’s Day 2018.
Prizes include: an exclusive box of sumptuous chocolates designed by Fred Sirieix, General Manager at Galvin at Windows and TV personality; a box by Carla Henriques of Hawksmoor and Foxlow; a box by Anna Hansen of The Modern Pantry; a box by Paul A Young of Paul A Young Chocolates Fine Chocolates; a 2hr masterclass in chocolate making for 6 people with Ben Spalding; and a £150 dinner voucher for 2 at any of José Pizarro’s restaurants.
Raffle tickets go on sale at midnight on 12th January 2018 until 10am on 12th February 2018. The more tickets you buy, the higher your chance of winning one of these delicious prizes! Buy your raffle tickets for just £10 each here.
The winner will drawn on the afternoon of 12th January 2018 and will be notified by the Chocs team. The box will be couriered before 14th February 2018.
Many thanks to Anna, Ben, Carla, Fred, José and Paul for supporting our raffle. For more information about the raffle, click here.
The money we raise goes towards giving young people like Gabriel a chance: