How it works
- Top chefs and chocolatiers sign up to make a one-off 500g box of chocolates to help us raise money for Galvin’s Chance.
- You can then bid for these delicious creations in our special Valentine’s auction in early February 2017.
- Ahead of the auction we share each chef and chocolatier’s description for their boxes so you can pick your favourites.
- Valrhona, who wonderfully supports Chocs for Chance, supplies our chefs and chocolatiers with all the chocolate they need to melt down and create their unique creations.
- Once our auction goes live, you have ten days to bid, bid and keep bidding for your favourites.
- If you are one of the lucky winners of a box of chocolates, you will be notified and we deliver your box by courier in time for Valentine’s Day 2018.
- We also hold a special Valentine’s raffle.
- Fred Sirieix, Co-founder of Galvin’s Chance, will create a second box of chocolates which you can win in our special raffle.
- Raffle tickets go on sale at the end of January – the more you purchase, the higher your chance of winning his delicious creations!
- The winner will be drawn and notified by the Chocs team. The box will be delivered by courier before 14th February 2018.
The money we raise goes towards giving young people like Gabriel a chance: