Thank you to everyone who took part in and supported the raffle! If you took part, please see below if you are holding a winning ticket!
Fred Sirieix Chocolate box : 00131
Ben Spalding Chocolate masterclass : 01566
Jose Pizarro £150 voucher : 00251
Carla Henriques box : 00147
Anna Hansen box : 01526
Paul A Young box : 00255
If you are a winner, please contact Samiya on 0207 605 7642 if you have not heard from us already!
Our special Chocs for Chance raffle ran from 12th January – 12th February 2018. See below for participating chefs.
Our star prize was an exclusive box of chocolates inspired by Fred Sirieix, General Manager at Galvin at Windows restaurant and TV star.
Other prizes included (in no particular order):
- a 2hr masterclass in 3 course chocolate making dinner for up to 6 people with Ben Spalding
- a box of chocolates by Carla Henriques of Hawksmoor and Foxlow
- a box of chocolates by Anna Hansen of The Modern Pantry
- a box of chocolates by Paul A Young of Paul A Young Chocolates Fine Chocolates
- a £150 dinner voucher for 2 at any of José Pizarro’s restaurants
The raffle is part of the Chocs for Chance fundraising initiative for Galvin’s Chance, the into-work programme for young people aged 18-24. By providing relevant skills training, mentoring, opportunities for work placements and an interview at some of London’s top hotels, restaurants and food management organisations, we support young people not in education or employment to secure sustainable employment.
Watch Gabriel’s story to see how Galvin’s Chance offered Gabriel a real alternative and the chance to change his life.