The Chocs for Chance raffle is now open! Click here to buy your raffle tickets.
Our special Chocs for Chance raffle runs 12th January – 12th February 2018! For just £10 a ticket you could win a fantastic prize from one of these top chefs and chocolatiers:
Here’s your chance to win an exclusive box of chocolates inspired by Fred Sirieix, General Manager at Galvin at Windows restaurant and TV star.
Other prizes include (in no particular order):
- a 2hr masterclass in 3 course chocolate making dinner for up to 6 people with Ben Spalding
- a box of chocolates by Carla Henriques of Hawksmoor and Foxlow
- a box of chocolates by Anna Hansen of The Modern Pantry
- a box of chocolates by Paul A Young of Paul A Young Chocolates Fine Chocolates
- a £150 dinner voucher for 2 at any of José Pizarro’s restaurants
Between 12th January and 12th February 2018, you can buy tickets via the Chocs website for our online raffle with some fantastic chocolate prizes on offer! Tickets go on sale at midnight on 12th January. Click here to buy your raffle tickets.
Raffle dates: 12th January – 12th February 2018
Tickets cost £10 each
Draw date: afternoon of 12th February 2018
The raffle is part of the Chocs for Chance fundraising initiative for Galvin’s Chance, the into-work programme for young people aged 18-24. By providing relevant skills training, mentoring, opportunities for work placements and an interview at some of London’s top hotels, restaurants and food management organisations, we support young people not in education or employment to secure sustainable employment.
Watch Gabriel’s story to see how Galvin’s Chance offered Gabriel a real alternative and the chance to change his life.