How Chocs works
Chocs for Chance raises money for Galvin’s Chance in an online auction and raffle in time for Valentine’s where you could win an exclusive box of chocolates or foodie experience from a top chef or chocolatier! Chocs for Chance is supported by Valrhona.
- Top chefs and chocolatiers hand make a unique box of chocolates to help us raise money for Galvin’s Chance.
- Valrhona generously provides our chefs and chocolatiers with premium chocolate for their creations.
- In January we share descriptions of each box for you to choose your favourites!
- You can then bid online for these delicious creations in our special 10 day Valentine’s auction.
- Our top chefs and chocolatiers create their boxes of chocolates which we then deliver by courier to the lucky winner in time for Valentine’s Day.
Discover the top chefs and chocolatiers taking part in Chocs 2019!
Our online Chocs raffle includes lots of delicious prizes up for grabs, including the star prize of chocolates designed by Fred Sirieix!
Prizes in 2018 included: an exclusive box of chocolates designed by Fred Sirieix, General Manager at Galvin at Windows and TV personality; a box by Carla Henriques of Hawksmoor and Foxlow; a box by Anna Hansen of The Modern Pantry; a box by master chocolatier Paul A Young; a 2hr masterclass in chocolate making for 6 people with Ben Spalding; and a £150 dinner voucher for 2 at any of José Pizarro’s restaurants.
Chocs for Chances raises money give young people like Gabriel a chance to secure permanent employment and change their lives: